Research is central to the twin missions of the University of Lay Adventists of Kigali to offer solutions to society’s big problems and be a leading, global educational institution.
These ambitions are intimately linked, and the innovations from them have benefited
the country’s health, economy, and political processes and make UNILAK
increasingly prominent. The University’s Centre for Research and Innovation leads in research that advances society, such as environmental sciences and ICT. At the same time, it is growing capacity in scholarship, community development, and industrial
relevance. The unique funding arrangements of the institution ensure its long-term commitment to the welfare of society.
UNILAK RESEARCH PROFILE
UNILAK organizes yearly international conference where UNILAK with fellow researchers share knowledge at international level in different domains especially in cooperative management, sustainable development, Law and environmental studies. These conferences, research projects and publications involve academic staffs, undergraduate and post graduate students and national and international stakeholders.
Prof. Wael Kortam who has published this amazing article – Blue blood students of occupational dynasties and their university choice: the moderating role of parent–child occupational following
Article in Journal of Marketing for HIGHER EDUCATION ·
January 2023 DOI: 10.1080/08841241.2022.2163334.
Prof. Betty McDonald as she published the – Teaching and Learning Through Internationalization.
Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2023.
ISBN 1527595544, 9781527595545.
Prof. Symphorien Ntibagirirwa who has published – Local Cultural Values and Projects of Economic Development: An Interpretation in the Light of the Capability Approach (Globethics Focus Series) 2023.
Prof. Joseph Blake for publishing – Managerial Skills For Entrepreneurs: A Guide to Best Practice.
Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., United Kingdom. ISBN:978 1 78471 157 3.
LIST OF PAPERS THAT ARE UNDER REVIEW IN EAST AFRICAN JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Assessment of Tax Enforcement in Selected Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Kigali City, Rwanda by Aminadab NTAHODEREYE and Elison NTAKIRUTIMANA
2. Contribution of village saving group and loan association on sustainable agriculture in Rwanda by Uwamahirwe Diane and Dr Mupenzi Christophe
3. Assessment of Tax Compliance in Selected Small and Medium Enterprises (smes) in Kigali City, Rwanda by Elison NTAKIRUTIMANA and Aminadab NTAHODEREYE
4. Agricultural project interventions and Livelihoods of Beneficiaries in Rwanda, A case of Sustainable Economic and Agricultural Development (SEAD) project by SIBOMANA Innocent, NSANZUMUKIZA Vincent Martin
5. Effect of mining activities on the environment, a case of wolfram mining and processing ltd a case of Gifurwe mining site in Burera district, Rwanda by Stella ISIMBI
6. QoS for Device-to-Device communication in 4G LTE-A network by Jean de Dieu HAGENIMANA at al…
LIST OF PAPERS PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS.